Wednesday, August 31, 2016

OUT OF MY NORM // WISHLIST NO. 1

Wednesday, August 31, 2016
ok babes, i want to introduce another segment that i plan on doing and that's #wishlistwednesdays, which will basically be like 'woman crush wednesdays' but for clothes!

i'll be featuring pieces that i've found myself drawn to over the course of that week - starting with today!

none of these items are things that i would typically be drawn to, but with the recent shift in my style and overall taste , i have a need for them!

i do want to talk more about what that recent shift in my style looks like but we'll get into that in a later post.

until then, enjoy this week's picks!


i'd love to know what your favorite items on this board were + anything else that you've had your eyes on.

use my hashtag: " #wishlistwednesdays " when tagging me on social media to let me know what pieces you've been into!


Until next time:
TRY SOMETHING NEW THIS WEEK.
-XO, MALAIKA DENISE ▲

2 comments :

Malaika Denise. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.