Thursday, August 25, 2016

Lusting Over: VELVET EVERYTHING.

Thursday, August 25, 2016
ok i know that i obsess over ALOT of things.(btw, welcome to my new and improved current obsessions series!but seriously - when it comes to something touching me mentally or connecting with my soul on a type spiritual level, i just fall in love with it INSTANTLY.

(kind of like when my crush calls to check on me *swoons*.)

No, we're not here to talk about me being a hopeless romantic - just yet - but we are here to discuss my most recent obsession (other than my crush) and that is: velvet.

in my opinion everything should be covered in it, and with 2016's modern spin on it - it is everything that you could ever ask for
in a fabric. 

velvet instantly makes everything feel more luxe and for people like me ballin on some type of budget (thank you adulthood), it's a great way to quickly elevate any look with one (or two) great pieces.

i definitely think that we have the revival of 70s trends to thank for this returning gem, and because of that i am forever grateful.

it's one of the biggest obsessions that i've had in a very long time (again - other than my crush) but i'm ready to show you guys what i've been absolutely LIVING for.

i am so here for this.




Until next time:
CALL YOUR CRUSH.
-XO, MALAIKA DENISE ▲

2 comments :

  1. I'm totally with you on this obsession.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right, it's too great! what did we do to deserve such a trend?!

      Delete

Malaika Denise. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.